“Our prayer must not be self-centered. It must arise not only because we feel our own need as a burden we must lay upon God, but also because we are so bound up in love for our fellow men that we feel their need as acutely as our own. To make intercession for men is the most powerful and practical way in which we can express our love for them.” ~*~ John Calvin
Each week, we pray for those requests that are brought to our attention. However, there are so many unspoken requests that exist. Someone may be hurting or worried….someone else may be thankful for an answered prayer. Please be sure to always include those unspoken requests in your conversations with God. Take comfort that God is in charge.
Please keep the following requests in your prayers:
- Those who may have unspoken requests.
- Malissa Lappert’s mom had a heart cath. There was 70% blockage in the main artery. A stent was put in, and she is doing well.
- OJ Diametti, who was recently diagnosed with Leukemia.
- Eileen Taylor, has been moved to Forest Hills, and is currently in hospice care. She has a blood borne infection on top of the ovarian cancer and cannot communicate effectively.
- Buck Maupin
- Pat Mehlman’s gall bladder surgery went well and she is home doing good.
- Molly Burkhart Leonard Family, upon her passing.
- Marilyn Hoepfner, Mother to Jeff Hoepfner (friend of the McAninch’s), who recently was diagnosed with cancer.
- Andrea (Shallcross) and Eric Trio, gave birth to a baby girl, Brynley Grace, who had to be taken to Children’s Hospital because she still had a good bit of fluid in her lungs. She is doing much better, and getting stronger every day!
- Jeff Stolz was happy to say that the American Legion/VFW had about 50-60 high school students help place flags on the graves of veteran’s.
- Tom Danford’s Memorial Service was Sunday afternoon.
- Those that are afflicted with drugs, and the overdoses in our area recently.
- Nikki Wilson Torres, who had breast cancer, but it spread to her brain. She is currently undergoing total brain radiation.
- Robert Hart, who was going through another study that will remove his TCells and they will be prepared to help him fight the cancer.
- The Servicemen and women in harm’s way
Continue to pray for:
- Flo Grammar
- Vera Stroup
- Robert Hart
- Eileen Taylor
- Shirley Barte
- Alice Null
- Janet Walters
- Roger Conroy, who is at Belmont Rehab Center.
- Dominic Alexander
- Kathy Brehm
- Janet Spencer
- Jade Lashare
- Ashley Fry ( Brenen Craig’s aunt) and her baby Jax.
- Our sister church in Malawi
- Our government
- Our military and their families, soldiers who are struggling
- Strength for all who may be struggling or going through tough times.
- Leaders of our country, state & community