“Our prayer must not be self-centered. It must arise not only because we feel our own need as a burden we must lay upon God, but also because we are so bound up in love for our fellow men that we feel their need as acutely as our own. To make intercession for men is the most powerful and practical way in which we can express our love for them.” ~*~ John Calvin
Each week, we pray for those requests that are brought to our attention. However, there are so many unspoken requests that exist. Someone may be hurting or worried….someone else may be thankful for an answered prayer. Please be sure to always include those unspoken requests in your conversations with God. Take comfort that God is in charge.
Please keep the following requests in your prayers:
- Those who may have unspoken requests.
- The families of Page Gellner and Michael Grow, who died in the flooding.
- Those whose homes and businesses were damaged by the flooding.
- The families of Cassie Spigarelli and Sheila Hughes, who died in the crash on Route 149.
- The family of the Ohio County Deputy who died.
- Juanita Keyser, who lost her twin sister Wanda recently.
- The Mark Rose family.
- Jay, who has prostate cancer.
- Missy Lappert’s mom, who is having side effects from her medication.
- Robert , who is in a new leukemia treatment study.
- Praise to God for keeping Kirk and Shane safe when the front tire on their firetruck blew.
- Sarah Lahna has been moved to hospice
- JoAnn Perry, who had a stroke this week and was having trouble seeing.
- Eric’s dad, who needs cataract surgery.
- Cody, who is competing at the Ohio State Fair this week.
- Praise to God for a good week at camp for Eddie Majors.
- Turmoil in the world
Continue to pray for:
- Flo Grammar
- Vera Stroup
- Robert Hart
- Shirley Barte
- Alice Null
- Michelle Jerico
- Sarah Lahna
- Melissa Lahna
- Marilyn Hoepfner
- Nikki Wilson Torres
- Buck Maupin
- Our sister church in Malawi
- Our government
- Our military and their families, soldiers who are struggling
- Strength for all who may be struggling or going through tough times.
- Leaders of our country, state & community